Saiger's Sauce 1 Free & Clear Pre‑Spray
- Multi-use pre-spray
- Fragrance free
- pH: 11.0
- For use on carpets, tile, grout, garage floors, and more
- Variable dilutions
The Blue Goes Green!
Saiger’s Sauce Free & Clear has all the same great cleaning power as Saiger’s Sauce 1, but it’s free of any dyes or fragrances that can irritate sensitive individuals. This hypoallergenic pre-spray is also VOC-compliant in all 50 states.
Developed by Saiger's Steam Clean, a family owned and operated cleaning company employing four generations of cleaning specialists, Saiger's Sauce Free & Clear is the culmination of 50 years of cleaning experience, passion, and real-world testing.
This high-performing pre-spray is designed to be your “one product” solution for most cleaning tasks on carpet, tile and grout, synthetic rugs, garage floors, stone patios, etc. It rinses easily and completely and won't leave behind unsightly white powder on grout lines.
It’s a great choice for greasy commercial jobs or filthy rental properties, but it’s also gentle enough for routine cleaning of lightly soiled residential carpet.
Saiger's Free & Clear is non-toxic, enviro-safe formula contains no d-limonene, no butyls, no solvents, no oxidizers, and no NTA.
Directions and Suggested Use:
- Be sure to mix with warm to hot and preferably soft water; product is quick-dissolving in hot water
- Use the supplied measuring cup
- Don’t store more than you need on your (hot) truck
- Use mechanical agitation in traffic lanes and high-usage areas for deeper, quicker results; do not rely on “wand scrubbing” to break the soil loose as this over-wets the carpet and puts unnecessary strain on your lower back and shoulders
- When using Saiger’s Sauce Free & Clear on tile, apply product with a mop to avoid splashing
- Pump-up or electric sprayer: Dilute 1–1.5 scoops (2–3 oz) Saiger’s Sauce Free & Clear per gallon of warm to hot water. Normal soiling with your best repeat clients will require far less product usage while severe soiling may require 1.5–2 scoops (3–4 oz) per gallon of water.
- Hydro-Force or injection-type sprayer: Add 8–9 scoops (16–18 oz) per 5-quart container and fill with warm to hot water. Meter at 8:1. (Note: If not using a metering tip, most sprayers are set at 4:1. Add 4–5 scoops [8–10 oz] and fill with warm to hot water).
Warning: Always test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|