PRS Water Damage Postclean
- Ideal for all water damage, even black water
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- pH: 6.9–7.9
- For use on porous material
- Dilute 1 gallon to 1 gallon of water
Water Damage Post Clean uses spore strains and bio-based cleaning technology to digest odors and soils, including those from fecal matter and urine, transforming them into water and carbon dioxide.
Ideal for all levels of water damage—even black water—Water Damage Post Clean’s non-toxic formulation will penetrate into porous materials where other products can’t reach, such as cinder blocks, spruce studs, and sill plates.
Water Damage Post Clean will eliminate odors from developing during the wet stages of the dry-out phase, minimizing the potential for a call back.
Do not introduce any non-PRS chemistry while PRS Water Damage products are in use.
Rochester Midland’s unique line of non-pathogenic biological cleaners are created to help you deal with water damage, fire damage, and odor control while improving worker safety, productivity and customer satisfaction. These biological cleaning technologies will begin to destroy soils and odors as soon as they are applied, and can even continue to work long after initial application in hard-to-reach areas. This will help you improve response and cleanup time, odors in working conditions and within your equipment, recovery of content, and customer satisfaction.
Directions for use:
- Dilute 1 gallon PSR Post Clean with at least 1 gallon of water. (Ex: Fill a 2-gallon pump-up sprayer with 1 gallon of PRS Post Clean to at least 1 gallon of water.)
- Thoroughly wet all previously contaminated areas with diluted PRS Post Clean at a rate of 1 gallon to 500 square feet.
- Ideally, the area should remain visibly wet for ast least one hour in order to allow greatest penetration and digestion of any organic load missed during the physical cleaning stage, including load not accessible to conventional restoration methods (inside cinder blocks, sill plates, etc.).
|Application Method||Spray, Wet Fog|
|Xactimate Code||WTR GRMBIO WTR GRMBIOA The average price as of May 1st 2014 is $.20/sq ft for all US areas.|