Protimeter Mini Moisture Meter (BLD2000)
- Bright LED display for clarity
- Comfortable to hold and easy to use
- Auto shut off for increased battery life
- Color-coded moisture scale for simple classification
Quickly and easily assess moisture damage with the Protimeter Mini! This compact moisture meter can be used on wood, masonry, drywall, plaster, and concrete.
The Protimeter Mini returns fast and accurate measurements. The numerical values represent the actual percent moisture content of wood (%mc) and the wood moisture equivalent (WME) of other materials, making it easy to record data points to back up your work.
Multiple Measuring Options
The Protimeter Mini features two small, sharp built-in measuring pins, which allows this penetrating meter to take readings at the surface with virtually no mark left behind.
This kit comes with a moisture probe and lead for deeper measurements or readings in awkward positions. It can also be used with a Protimeter Hammer Electrode (sold separately) or Deep Wall Probes (sold separately) if needed.
Bright LED Display
The Protimeter Mini features a color-coded moisture scale that makes it easy to classify materials dry, borderline, or damp. You don’t have to squint or read it closely to know if you have a damp spot!
Durable, Rugged Design
The Protimeter Mini is one tough little meter. It is designed for use by professionals in rough environments, ensuring it works just as hard as you do. This meter comes with a handy carrying pouch and belt loop so you can keep it securely attached as you move around the job site.
The Protimeter Mini is comfortable to hold and easy to use. It also features an auto shut-off function to conserve battery life.
- Protimeter Mini BLD2000 Moisture Meter
- Extension pin probe
- Calibration check device
- Pouch with Belt Loop
- Calibration Chart: 150 commonly used species
- Warranty: 24 months on mechanical or manufacturing defects. Does not include wearing part of accessories
- Options: Hammer electrode, deep wall probes (optional)
- Range:6-90% numerical label
- Display:60 LEDs - green (dry), yellow (at risk), and red (wet)
- Power: 9 V (included)
|Warranty Information||Two (2) years from the date of purchase on parts and labor|