PROSOCO Consolideck® Saltguard WB
- Low odor
- Will not trap moisture
- Water based
- No dilution necessary; ready to use
Consolideck Saltguard WB is a water based general-purpose silane/siloxane water repellent and chloride screen for concrete and masonry, including concrete block, and clay and concrete brick surfaces. Saltguard protects horizontal and vertical surfaces from moisture intrusion and chemical attack of chloride salts, reducing rebar corrosion and surface spalling.
Saltguard may be used on horizontal surfaces such as sidewalks, and tile and brick pavers. It also provides excellent protection for retaining walls, bridge pilings, and other vertical areas. In coastal areas, Saltguard protects against salt air by reducing chloride penetration. Saltguard also prevents deep-seated staining by mud splashes and other waterborne contaminants.
- Non film-forming – will not create a slippery surface
- Effective chloride ion screen protects against salts and salt air
- Deep penetration
- Alkaline stable – performs on new concrete where other treatments fail
- Treated surfaces “breathe” – does not trap moisture
- Low odor
- Not suitable for application to synthetic resin paints, gypsum, plaster, or other non masonry surfaces.
- May not be suitable for surfaces receiving paints or coatings. Always test!
- May cause slight darkening on some surfaces.
- May adhere to glass. Contact Jon-Don for removal recommendations.
- Not suitable for protecting surfaces subject to constant water spray.
- Will not compensate for structural or material defects.
- Not recommended for below grade application.
- Not suitable for sale in states and districts with more restrictive AIM VOC regulations.
||Concrete Protector, Floor Sealers