ProKure V is an EPA-registered, liquid disinfectant/virucide/deodorizer formulated for hospital use that ships dry in formula packets. Inside the formula packets are white pouches that are water activated to create ClO2 liquid, that can be sprayed, wiped or mopped on all hard, non-porous surfaces.
The liquid spray leaves no harmful residue and is suitable for use against SARS-CoV2, the virus responsible for COVID-19. It is also suitable for water and smoke damage restoration, including sewer backup and river flooding, and trauma scene decontamination.
- EPA Registered to use against SARS-CoV2, the virus responsible for COVID-19
- Hospital type disinfectant.
- Kills viruses*, bacteria, mold and odor-causing bacteria
- Easy to use, no rinse required. Apply to surface and allow to air dry. Application rates will vary; contact ProKure1 regarding dilutions and contact times or other specific applications like coverage ratios.
- Keep unused formula in a closed or sealed container in a cool, dark location that is not subject to any sunlight. Record activation date onto the container. Use stored formula within 15 days of activation.
- Agitate and allow one hour before use to ensure solution reaches full strength.
- Made in the U.S.A.
*ProKure V (ProKure1 Liquid) Disinfectant / Virucide / Deodorizer, EPA Reg. No. 87508-3-89334.
See EPA labels for full directions for specific uses and precautionary statements.