Prochem Yellow Rx for Browning
- Removes yellowing and browning on most carpets
- Spotter for urine, tannin, coffee, tea, etc.
- pH: 1.0–1.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 13–26 ounces per gallon of water
Prochem Yellow Rx removes yellowing and brown discolorations on nylon, olefin, and many natural fiber carpets, as well as wet-cleanable upholstery.
Yellow Rx makes an excellent treatment for browning caused by over-wetting of fibers, chemical residues, or structural conditions. In addition, Prochem Yellow Rx can also be used to remove many urine, tannin, coffee, tea, fruit juice, and beer stains.
- Carpet: 24 oz per gallon of water
- Upholstery: dilute at 12 oz per gallon of water
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction, Spotting|
|pH||1.0 - 1.5|
|Spot Type||Browning / Tannin, Coffee - Tea, Urine, Yellowing|