Prochem Traffic Lane Cleaner
- Penetrates to deeply trapped dirt for maximum suspension
- Dissolves soils to leave carpet clean and soft
- pH: 11.8
- Not safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 12 ounces per gallon of water
This powerful, water-based pre-spray penetrates soils trapped deep in carpet fiber so cleaning is easier—especially in heavily soiled traffic areas. Prochem Traffic Lane Cleaner has a powerful combination of builders and detergents with solvent action that provide aggressive cleaning. It dissolves and rinses away soils, leaving carpets soft, clean, and looking great.
Prochem Traffic Lane Cleaner is perfect for use by power injection sprayers.
- Pump-up sprayer: Mix 12 oz per gallon of water
- PowerForce: Use straight; do not dilute.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Commercial carpeting can be made of any kind of fiber. If the fiber is olefin or wool, follow the tech helps for those particular fiber types. The main difference in cleaning commercial carpeting versus residential carpeting is that commercial carpeting tends to be more heavily soiled and has more greasy soils in it. To combat these heavy, greasy soils more powerful, higher pH solutions should be used. These solutions are not approved for stain-resistant carpeting.
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute pre-spray (traffic lane cleaner) into a pump-up or inline sprayer and spray onto all traffic lane areas.
- Use a groomer to groom in the pre-spray and allow a 10-minute dwell time. Do not allow pre-spray to dry on the carpet.
- Put diluted detergent into carpet extractor and clean carpet.
- To neutralize carpet, dilute an acid rinse into a pump-up sprayer, inline sprayer or extractor and apply to carpet.
- Apply 3M Scotchgard diluted at 32 oz per gallon of water to carpet with a sprayer.
- Groom carpet to evenly spread protector onto all sides of the fiber.
- Set air movers in room to speed dry carpet.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|Dilution||12 oz Per Gallon|
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|