Prochem Power Burst Pre‑Spray
- Special enzyme blend withstands heat and pH
- Excellent for tough food and protein soils
- pH: 11.3–11.6
- Not safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Ultra-concentrated Prochem Power Burst Pre-Spray has an alkaline formula that charges through heavy grease and grime, dissolving it fast. With a high pH, Power Burst brings serious power for serious soil challenges.
Prochem Power Burst contains a special enzyme blend that not only withstands high pH levels, but it also works well with the high heat from today's modern truck mounts. Plus, it also contains special corrosion inhibitors, so it won't damage your equipment.
When faced with tough food and protein soils, Prochem Power Burst is the professional carpet cleaner's best friend!
- Pump-Up Sprayer - 2 scoops of Prochem Power Burst per gallon of hot water
- Hydro-Force Sprayer - 6 scoops of Prochem Power Burst per 5 quarts of hot water
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)