Prochem Oxy Plus Booster
- Oxygen bleach cleaning booster
- Removes browning
- pH: 10.3–10.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpets
- Dilute 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon of water
Prochem Oxy Plus is a concentrated oxygen bleach booster that can be added to any cleaning solution for extra cleaning and brightening power. It works wonders on synthetic and cotton fabrics, and it's excellent for whitening fringe on Orientals.
Prochem Oxy Plus is safe for use on light-colored carpets and most delicate water-cleanable upholstery fibers. Be sure to test in an inconspicuous area before first use, especially on cotton and wool fabrics.
Oxy Plus is safe for use on stain-resistant carpets.
For extreme browning situation, use Prochem Oxy Plus in conjunction with Prochem Fiber Buff.
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous area for dye stability and fabric compatibility before using. Use Oxy-Plus mixture within 30 minutes.
- CARPET: Mix 1/2 to 1 ounce of Prochem Oxy Plus per 1 gallon of warm, ready-to-use traffic lane cleaner or extraction mixture. For rotary carpet cleaning, mix 1/2 to 1 ounce Prochem Oxy Plus and 3 ounces Prochem Fine Fabric Shampoo per 1 gallon of warm water.
- UPHOLSTERY: Mix 1/2 to 1 ounce of Prochem Oxy Plus per 1 gallon of warm, ready-to-use upholstery cleaner for extraction, shampoo, or foam cleaning.
- BROWNING REMOVAL: Mix 1 ounce of Prochem Oxy Plus, 1 ounce Fiber Buff and 2 ounces of Fine Fabric Shampoo per gallon of warm water. For carpet, spray on browned area, allow 5 minutes dwell time and extract. For upholstery, whip mixture into a foam, apply to browned area, allow up to 5 minutes dwell time and vacuum. Repeat if needed. Use fan to accelerate drying.
- CEILINGS: Mix 1 ounce of Prochem Oxy Plus and 3 ounces of Prochem Ultrapac Renovate per 1 gallon of water to clean and brighten ceilings. Pre-test before using.
|pH||10.3 - 10.5|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|