Prochem One‑Step Red Rescue
- Removes synthetic red dye from carpet
- Treats stains caused by food-coloring, wine, and synthetic red dyes
- pH: 8.5–9.5
- Safe on carpet and wet-cleanable upholstery
- Ready to use
Prochem One-Step Red Rescue rescues you from the toughest red stains. This amazing spotting product requires no mixing. Simply apply it to carpet and watch tough red stains disappear. One-Step Red Rescue quickly removes red food-coloring, wine, and other synthetic red stains.
Safe on carpet and water-cleanable upholstery.
- Rinse-extract stained area to remove loose soils , and old cleaning
- Pre-heat steam iron to medium to high heat setting.
- Thoroughly wet a white terry cloth towel, ring out excess water. Apply one step liberally to spot.
- Apply gentle pressure with heated iron over stained area for a period of 30 seconds - DO NOT OVER HEAT CARPET.
- Remove iron and repeat steps if needed.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction, Spotting|
|Spot Type||Food Dye|