Prochem Liquid Slurry
- Contains powerful degreasing agents
- Concentrated for economical use
- pH: 9.6–10.2
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Prochem Liquid Slurry has all the strength of Dry Slurry, but in a convenient and concentrated liquid form. Just one gallon of concentrate makes up to 640 gallons of ready-to-use cleaning solution.
This powerful extraction detergent is formulated to remove embedded dirt and tough, greasy soils. Hard-to-clean carpets in restaurants, auto repair lobbies, and industrial areas come clean faster and better thanks to Prochem Liquid Slurry. Its powerful degreasing surfactants make quick work of the greasy soils that other products can't penetrate.
Once Liquid Slurry has dissolved the dirt, it rinses freely. No sticky residues are left behind to promote re-soiling. Carpets are left clean, soft, and like new again.
Liquid Slurry can even be used on delicate residential carpets, including stain-resistant ones, with complete confidence. It delivers the highest quality carpet cleaning results possible.
Liquid Slurry leaves behind a pleasant citrus scent. But for extra odor-fighting power, add Prochem Fluorosil Odor Neutralizer to your RTU solution.
- For routine use: 3 oz per 15 gallons of water (1:640)
- For heavy soil: 6 oz per 15 gallons of water
- For stain-resistant carpet: 2 oz per 15 gallons of water
- For routine use (average soil conditions): mix 1 pint (2 cups) into 5 gallons water for stock solution
- For heavy soil: mix 1 quart (32 oz) per 5 gallons of water
- For stain-resistant carpet: mix 10 oz per 5 gal water for stock solution, meter at 2 to 4 gallons per hour
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|pH||9.6 - 10.2|