Prochem FourGuard Carpet Protector
- Protects against oil-and water-based stains
- Resists soil; aids in routine cleaning
- pH: 6.5–7.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 32 ounces per gallon of water
The remarkable stain block in FourGuard guards carpets from both oil- and water-based spots. Even the acid dyes found in Kool-Aid and other common food and beverage stains are no match for FourGuard. This fluorocarbon protector resists soil, too, making the carpet easier to clean.
Each ready-to-use gallon of FourGuard will cover up to 400 sq ft of damp, freshly cleaned carpet. So you can cover up to 1,600 sq ft with of 1 gallon of concentrate!
- To make one gallon: Measure 32 ounces into a gallon container and add water to make one gallon.
- For dry carpet: Mix 1 gallon FourGuard with 6 gallons of water. Apply at a rate of 200 sq ft per ready-to-use gallon.
- Freeze thaw stable: Avoid freezing, but if the product freezes allow to thaw at room temperature. Do not heat. Shake well before using.
Note:Do not spray on furniture, hard surface floors, or walls. Immediately wipe off overspray with a damp cloth.
|pH||6.5 - 7.5|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|