Prochem Everest 870HP Truck Mount
- 1-, 2-, and even 3-wand cleaning
- Fast extraction of flood jobs
- Hot water high-pressure cleaning
The Everest 870HP brings together leading-edge technology and innovation from Prochem and Sapphire Scientific engineering, making it THE truck mount to own for the most serious cleaning and restoration professionals.
Legend Brands is so confident about the durability of its highest-quality, industrial-grade components, the Everest 870HP carries an industry first for a slide-in – a 5-year warranty!
- Power Plant: Industrial 57 HP Kubota 4-cylinder liquid-cooled fuel-injected engine
- Blower: Industrial-grade Eurus blower built to custom specs – 20% more vacuum than the competitor’s largest slide-in truckmount
- Solution Pump: General Pump delivering up to 5.6 GPM and up to 2,500 PSI at 1,500 RPM (high speed setting)
- Heating System: Sapphire Scientific patented fin tube heat exchanger and plate coolant heat exchanger
- Heat Controls: Four-setting thermalogic
- Chemical System: Last-step chemical injection
- Chemical Simulator: Adjust chemical flow without having to trigger wand
- Recovery Tank: 120 gallons
- Frame Construction: Powder-coated aluminum 2 in. box tubing
- Pre-filter Box: Stainless steel basket, easy-access for cleaning
- Economical Operation: E-idle™ system reduces fuel consumption up to 23%
- Cerakote® Treated Exhaust: Reduces radiant heat transfer up to 30% to extend the life of internal components and reduce heat build-up in your van
- 5-year limited warranty – a first for a slide-in!
- E-idle system
- 120-gallon waste tank
- 14’’ 6-jet titanium wand with PTFE glide
- 150’ of 2’’ vacuum hose
- 150’ of 1/4’’ high-pressure solution hose
- 50’ water supply hose with quick connect
- (2) 2’’ vacuum hose couplers
- Easy-to-access pre-filter box
- 5 gallon chemical jug and holder
- 25,000 Legend Rewards points
Your Truck Mount Equipment Specialists
At Jon-Don, we know that our truck mount carpet cleaning equipment department plays a big part in making your company a success.With years of experience, our staff knows what works, and who it works for. They’ve learned this over the years by sitting down and talking one-on-one with carpet cleaning and restoration professionals who come in looking for answers. The professionals they’ve helped walk away with a lot of great, in-depth information to think about.
After our Truck Mount Equipment Department has a good understanding about what you expect from your truck mount, they’ll suggest a few options for you to consider. They’ll talk to you about the advantages, and yes, the disadvantages too, of all the different carpet cleaning systems you have to choose from. This gives you a more defined vision of what you will need. You’ll be able to see all the positives and negatives, and then make an informed choice based on your knowledge.
|Application||Carpet|Tile and Grout|
|Heating System||Heat Exchange|
|Manufacturer Model Number||106563|