Prochem Duo Dual Action Deodorizer, Spring Fresh
- Neutralizes odors at their source
- Great for homes, daycare centers, and food service areas
- pH: 7.0–8.0
- Not safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 8 ounces per gallon of water
Prochem Duo Dual Action Deodorizer neutralizes organic odors (such as urine, feces, vomit, etc.) at their source.
Using the gentlest cosmetic-grade active ingredients available, Duo Dual Action eliminates odors and leaves a delightful, but never overpowering Floral fragrance behind.
Duo Dual Action is ideal for routine odor control during regular carpet cleanings, and it can also be used to tackle tough odors from fire and water damage, including mold and mildew.
Duo Dual Action can be used on more than just carpet. It's also effective against odors on hard floors, walls, air conditioning ducts, inside wallboards, and other surfaces.
Duo Dual Action's unique formula will actually reactivate when re-wetted by new spills to combat stubborn re-curring odors. This is especially handy for persistent pet odor problems or other situations where odor-causing elements are routinely re-introduced into areas, such as food service and daycare centers.
Mix Duo Dual Action at 8 ounces per gallon and apply after cleaning. Not for use on stain-resistant carpets.
Pretest in an inconspicuous area. Do not use on stain-resistant carpet.
- For routine deodorization, mix 8 oz per gallon fo water. Apply directly to the source of the odor. Allow a few minutes of dwell time for maximum effectiveness.
- For fire and flood restoration, mix 8-12 oz per gallon of water depending on the severity of the odor. Apply directly onto the odor source. Allow a few minutes of dwell time for maximum effectiveness.
Prochem Duo Dual Action can be used before cleaning for initial odor reduction or it can be applied after cleaning has removed the odor source.
|pH||7.0 - 8.0|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|