Prochem Axiom Clean Pre‑Spray
- Banishes oil- and grease-based stains from traffic lanes
- Leaves no health-compromising residue
- pH: 8.0–8.8
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 4 ounces per gallon of water
Prochem Axiom Clean Pre-Spray banishes oil- and grease-based soils from traffic lanes and rugs without leaving any sticky or health-compromising residues. Its formula is biodegradable, VOC Compliant, and free of phosphates.
Axiom Clean Pre-Spray is ideal for use as a pre-treatment for hot water cleaning of wool, synthetic carpet, and water-cleanable upholstery. Its mild pH is safe for all types of carpets, even stain-resistant.
For best results, use with Prochem Axiom Clean Extraction Detergent or Axiom Clean Free Rinse.
- Pump Sprayer - Dilute Axiom Clean Prespray at 4 oz per gallon of water (1:32) for normal soil conditions. For heavier soil, use 6 oz per gallon (1:21).
- Injection sprayer: (HP 1:9 models) - Add 1 1/2 quarts of Axiom Clean Pre-Spray to the 5-quart container for normal soil conditions. Fill with water. For heavier soil, use 2 1/2 quarts of Axiom Clean Pre-Spray, then fill with water. Spray traffic lanes, spots, and soiled areas of carpet. Allow 10 to 15 minutes dwell time, but do not allow carpet to dry. Rinse-extract thoroughly using Axiom Clean Extraction Detergent or Axiom Clean Free Rinse.
||Stain Resistant Carpet, Wool
||Floral / Herbal
||Hot Water Extraction
||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC), Mohawk Approved, Shaw Approved