Vaportek Portable Industrial Cabinet
- Holds up to 10 industrial membranes
- Can treat areas up to 200,000 cubic feet
- Heavy duty aluminum case
- Insulated carrying handle and durable locking latches
Powerful, versatile and easy to use, especially in commercial facilities, the Portable Industrial Cabinet provides safe, cost-effective solutions to challenging odor problems. By installing up to 10 industrial membranes, it's capable of treating interior areas as large as 200,000 cubic feet.
The unit is ideally suited for large-scale applications, providing unlimited versatility and safe, cost-effective solutions to challenging odor problems. Features heavy-duty aluminum case construction with an insulated carrying handle and durable locking latches. Five year warranty.
Vaportek products have proven exceptionally useful in fire/flood restoration projects. The Vaportek compound effectively neutralizes impregnated smoke odor and, unlike ozone generators, does not harm fibrous materials. Additionally, buildings with smoke contamination may be occupied while the Vaportek system is in use.
Vaportek’s compound is an odor neutralizer (not a masking agent). It modifies the olfactory nature of unwanted odors to a point of odor disappearance. When two substances of given concentrations are mixed, the resulting odor may be far less intense than that of separate components and not be perceptible. This is the principle behind odor modification or neutralization, and the basis for Vaportek’s odor-neutralizing products.
Vaportek products address important safety issues in today’s market:
• Contain no added alcohol or petroleum distillates
• Products are CFC free and do not deplete the ozone layer
• Membranes are spill-proof and designed for minimal waste generation
• The Vaportek compound is non-toxic by design and contains natural ingredients
• Products do not generate ozone and are not subject to ozone restrictions
• Contain no inert ingredients, and are VOC compliant
Proven Product Uses
Vaportek odor controllers have proven effective in millions of uses to include:
• Restoration and disaster recovery (smoke and water damage)
• Hotel and hospitality
• Pet and veterinary
• Medical and long term care
• Auto and marine
Vaportek products are not available for export outside the USA.
The Portable Industrial Cabinet can be used freestanding with the unit's internal blower powering the dry vapor dispersion or permanently installed on the suction side of a ventilation system, eliminating the need for the unit's blower.
When used freestanding, the lightweight unit can easily be moved from room to room or to different areas as necessary. Because the neutralizing vapor is slightly heavier than air, improved performance will result when the unit is placed relatively high in the treatment area.
|Category||Essential Oil Odor Control|
|CFM (Max. Airflow)||50 - 100|
|Approved Use||HVAC System, Janitorial Use - General Cleaning, Smoke and Odor Remediation, Water Damage|