Take quick, accurate readings on concrete and carpeted surfaces. Flat surface electrode measures pH on concrete, carpets and solid objects. CAL alerts signals need to recalibrate.
- Flat surface electrode evaluates pH on concrete, carpet, solid objects
- CAL alert advises when to recalibrate to ensure accuracy
- RENEW indicator eliminates guesswork;you will know when to replace your electrode
- Memory records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings to monitor changes over time
- Analog LCD bar graph reflects trends in acidity or alkalinity
- Simultaneous pH (0.00 to 14.00pH) and temp. (23 to 194ºF) display
- High accuracy of +0.01 pH
- 1-, 2-, or 3-point calibration instinctively recognizes buffer solutions
- Automatic temperature compensation feature
- Display indicates when a reading has stabilized
- Data hold, auto power OFF and low-battery indicators
- Waterproof design floats in water to protect unit in wet environments
- PH100 meter includes flat surface pH electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup w/cap, 4-SR44 button batteries and 48-inch neck strap
**Though the pH pen will come calibrated, re-calibration will be necessary from time to time. Calibration kits (CA-PHPCK710 or CA-PHPCK) must be ordered separately.