L&M PERMAGUARD SPS (5 GL)
- Provides stain protection with high-gloss finish
- For concrete, stone, and terrazzo
- Great for grocery stores, cafeterias, and restaurants
PERMAGUARD SPS penetrates and leaves a non-darkening film that effectively protects concrete and other porous surfaces from oil drippings and food stains. This product is compatible with and recommended for use with chemically hardened and densified concrete floors.
Floors treated with PERMAGUARD SPS are easier to clean and keep clean. Also, integrally colored and dyed floors are enhanced with the application of PERMAGUARD SPS.
PERMAGUARD SPS is effective on a wide variety of natural and mineral substrates including concrete, natural stone, and unglazed ceramic tile.
Basic Use: PERMAGUARD SPS protects surfaces from oil, water, and other common contaminant penetration.
This product is recommended for use on a variety of surfaces, including bare concrete floors. This product is compatible with polished and bare concrete floors that have been treated with chemical hardeners and densifiers. Typical applications include grocery stores, retail, restaurants, food service, school cafeterias, wine shops, restrooms vehicle maintenance areas, and mechanical rooms.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with chemically hardened floors
- Rejuvenates with dry buffing
- Provides good floor repellency, resisting staining for improved aesthetics
- Makes oil and grease easier to remove from treated surfaces decreasing maintenance requirements
- Low odor and low VOC
- UV stable and resistant to biological degradation for longer service life
- Resists cracking, peeling and blistering, and allows moisture vapor release
|Max Coverage Per Gallon||800 - 1500|
|Category||Concrete Protector, Floor Sealers|
|Brand||L and M|