PERMA-WHITE Mold & Mildew-Proof Interior Paint protects itself against the damaging effects of unsightly mold and mildew as it brightens and beautifies ceilings, walls, trim and other related paintable interior surfaces for years. It is specifically designed to withstand the harsh conditions of high-humidity and mildew-prone areas in residential, commercial and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) remediation environments.
PERMA-WHITE is made from premium latex acrylic resins to produce a washable, blister-proof, and stain-resistant finish. It is self-priming and will adhere to any sound surface. It bonds to existing oil base or glossy paints – even Formica® and ceramic tile – without sanding.
PERMA-WHITE also seals flat paint, new drywall, cement block and concrete. It is ideal for bathrooms, basements, locker rooms, laundry rooms, hotel guest rooms, kitchens, closets, etc - any area where conditions of persistent high humidity, frequent temperature changes and poor air circulation may promote mold and mildew growth and cause deterioration of the paint film.
• Mold & Mildew-Proof™* paint film guaranteed for 5 years
• Lifetime durability guarantee – resists fading, peeling and blistering (see warranty)
• Anti-microbial – inhibits the growth of odor causing microbes on the paint film (does not protect against food borne or disease-causing bacteria).
• Self-priming – bonds to glossy and hard-to-paint surfaces
• Easy application properties, high hide, great touch-up
• Washable/scrubbable, moisture and stain-resistant finish
• Tintable to a wide variety of colors
• Low VOC, low odor, fast drying – recoat in 2 hours
• Soap and water cleanup
Theoretical Coverage at 1.5 mils:
• Smooth Surface 400 sq ft/gallon
• Brush or Roller Application 350 sq ft/gallon
• Airless Sprayer 300 sq ft/gallon
2 coats are required for proper performance and mold & mildew resistance.
AIRLESS SPRAY EQUIPMENT GUIDELINES
Zinsser Perma-White can be applied with most manufacturers commercial grade electric airless Sprayers.
Minimum Sprayer Specifications:
Operating Pressure (PSI): 2,000-2,600
Hose (inches i.d.): 1/4-inches up to 50-feet, 5/16-inches over 50-feet
Spray Tip: 0.017-inches with 8-inches to 10-inches fan width
|Prop 65 Text||Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Approved Use||Mold Remediation, Painting, Water Damage|
|Max Coverage Per Gallon||400|
|pH||8.5 - 9.5|
|Manufacturer Model Number||02750|