Omniguard 5 Cellular Differential Pressure Recorder
- Built-in cellular modem
- Large 4.3" color LCD screen with touch screen navigation
- Built in Lithium-ion battery for up to 6 hours of power
- 4 MB of log space—8 times more than the Omniguard 4!
- Download data on a USB flash drive or connect to PC
Get Status Reports and Daily Job Logs Delivered Via Text and Email!
Now you can enjoy the ease of remotely monitoring their Omniguard’s status without the hassle of trips to the job site or the need to buy any additional external accessories. The new Omniguard Cellular comes with a built-in cellular modem that can send daily job logs and status reports to off-site personnel via text message and email.
Omniguard Cellular includes all of the same great features, functionality, and ease of use as previous models. You get unsurpassed accuracy and reliability, a large color LCD display, multiple languages, convenient help function, and much more!
The Omniguard Cellular includes 2 years of service utilizing the Verizon Wireless Network. Cell service is activated at your discretion to ensure you are getting all of the included first 2 years of service. At the end of the 2 years of service, contact ESI to easily renew the cellular service annually.
This differential pressure recorder utilizes state-of-the-art pressure measurement technology to accurately monitor differential pressure and/or vacuum levels inside a containment area in real time! The Omniguard is perfect for use during asbestos, lead, and mold abatement jobs, as well as clean room monitoring.
The Omniguard Cellular offers all the same great features as the Omniguard 5, but with the addition of new features that make the professional’s job even easier:
- 4.3” color LCD screen – Three times larger than its predecessor, the full-color LCD screen offers an excellent resolution of 480 x 272 pixels. It also features color indicators along the border, making easier than ever to see the status of your monitoring job—even from a distance.
- Touch screen navigation - Easily access the information you need just by tapping the screen with your finger. The user-friendly, menu-driven interface is intuitive and simple to navigate.
- 4 MB of log space – You can store 6+ month’s worth of normal job logs—that’s EIGHT TIMES MORE than the Omniguard 4!
- Download specific job logs - You no longer have to download all the job logs on the Omniguard just to get the one job you need. Plug in your USB flash drive to pick and choose specific days, weeks, or whole job logs to download.
- Extra long battery life – The built-in Llithium-ion battery supports up to 6 hours of continuous operation without AC power, ensuring you don’t have to worry about a power outage disrupting your ongoing job log
- International power supply – The Omniguard can operate around the world with no modifications. The international power supply that operates from 80-240VAC, 50-60Hz.
- Multiple languages - Choose from English, French, or Spanish (coming soon!).
Pressure is indicated with large, easy-to-read characters. Readings can be displayed in inches WC, millimeters WC, or pascals. High and low alarm setpoints are always displayed, and audible and visual alarms (95 dBA) activate whenever the pressure reaches the alarm setpoints.
Pressure readings are time stamped and logged into memory once containment has been established. Readings can be printed on the thermal printer (no messy ink ribbons!) at any time. You can switch between printing and logging functions to save paper and battery life.
With dual USB ports, collecting and viewing your job logs is quick and easy. You can download and view logs using your computer's USB port and Omniguard’s free software. You can connect the Omniguard to your computer or transfer data using a USB flash drive.
It's easy to find a convenient spot to place the unit since the Omniguard is not position-sensitive and can be hung by a nail. Accurate measurements continue even if the unit is repositioned or moved.
The Omniguard ensures the site inspector that proper containment was maintained. Logs and summary reports can be printed at any time for easy inspection of the monitoring data. The Omniguard also features passcode protection to prevent tampering.
Detailed information for job setup, feature settings and operating instructions, and troubleshooting tips are available on-screen at any time by accessing the built-in help menu.
The Omniguard is a completely self-contained package—there are no AC adapters to lose or hoses to keep track of. Everything fits inside the case so you can protect your investment from damage by operating the Omniguard with the lid closed.
The Omniguard Cellular uses the same accessories, and cables as the Omniguard 5, so your investment in accessories is not lost.
- Owner's manual
- 10’ hose
- AC cord
- Carrying case
|Manufacturer Model Number||OG5|