ODORx C.O.C. Professional Granular Odor Absorbent
- Ideal for long-term or permanent odor control
- Use in furnace plenum, attics, voids, and devastated areas
- Coverage is 2 oz per 100 sq ft of floor area
- Time release formula; can be placed on foil or in glass dishes
- Cherry scent
ODORx C.O.C. Professional Granular Odor Absorbent is designed for long-term or permanent odor control situations. It is packaged in 6-oz cans and has a milder fragrance. Use for treating less severe odors in insulation, wall cavities, ceiling voids, and other hard-to-reach areas.
C.O.C. is a blend of odor control essential oils and evaporative control agents that are immobilized on a solid, absorbent supporting crystal. When C.O.C. is exposed to the air, its time release formulation allows odor control agents to get into the air.
ODORx C.O.C. provides long-lasting odor control. This ready-to-use product is commercial strength and intended for professional use.
The Cherry version of C.O.C. tends to be particularly effective at controlling the smoke odor derived from wood, paper, and synthetics such as plastic and rubber.
C.O.C. can be used in several different ways:
- Sprinkle across the floor to control odor over wide areas throughout a building
- Place into the air handling system of an HVAC system to reduce odor within that system
- Insert into difficult to reach areas such as insulation, attics and crawl spaces, and above suspended ceilings
Also available in a commercial formulation for severe odors.
|Category||Deodorizers, Fire and Smoke Odor Control Chemicals|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Xactimate Code||CLN DODRCRY|