ODORx C.O.C. Commercial Granular Odor Absorbent
- Designed to fight severe odors on restoration jobs
- Ideal for furnace plenum, attics, voids, and devastated areas
- Coverage is 2 oz per 100 sq ft of floor area
- Time release formula; can be placed on foil or in glass dishes
- Cherry scent
For tough odors, such as sewage, smoke, decay, putrefaction, and more, turn to the powerful odor-fighting abilities of ODORx C.O.C. (Crystal Odor Counteractant). This amazing blend of chemical odor neutralizers and natural absorbents effectively removes odors in insulation, wall cavities, ceiling voids, and other hard-to-reach areas.
C.O.C. is a blend of odor control essential oils and evaporative control agents that are immobilized on a solid, absorbent supporting crystal. When C.O.C. is exposed to the air, its time release formulation allows odor control agents to get into the air.
ODORx C.O.C. provides long-lasting odor control. This ready-to-use product is commercial strength and intended for professional use.
The Cherry version of C.O.C. tends to be particularly effective at controlling the smoke odor derived from wood, paper and synthetics such as plastic and rubber.
C.O.C. can be used in several different ways:
- Sprinkle across the floor to control odor over wide areas throughout a building
- Place into the air handling system of an HVAC system to reduce odor within that system
- Insert into difficult to reach areas such as insulation, attics and crawl spaces, and above suspended ceilings
C.O.C. is available in a Professional formulation, which is milder and packaged in a convenient 6-ounce (180 mL) canister. C.O.C. Professional is used in those areas where the odor is not as severe.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Xactimate Code||CLN DODRCRY|
|Category||Deodorizers, Fire and Smoke Odor Control Chemicals, General Odor Control Chemicals|