Hydramaster MultiPhase Deodorizer
- Neutralizes odors at the source
- Especially effective on urine odors
- pH: 5.0
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
MultiPhase is a triple action deodorizer that attacks odors with a 1-2-3 punch and yet is gentle enough to be called SafeClean.
Features and Benefits:
- Great at neutralizing urine odors
- A fragrance that has become the industry favorite
- Can be fogged, sprayed, injected, or used as an additive
- The triple action formula works on a broad spectrum of organic odors
- Can be used straight or diluted up to 32:1
Dilution and Usage Instructions:
- Mix MultiPhase at 6-8 oz. per gallon of water for general mopping, washing, or as a cleaning additive.
- On urine contamination, inject MultiPhase undiluted directly into the odor source and extract with water claw.
- For fogging, mix 1 qt. of MultiPhase with 3 qt. of water.
- Never inhale atomized or fogged solutions.
- MultiPhase must contact the source to be effective.
- For best results follow the practices prescribed in an IICRC approved Odor Control Manual and as outlined in IICRC S500-96 water damage restoration standard.
|Application Method||Spray, Wet Fog|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|pH||4.0 - 5.0|
|Category||Deodorizers, Pet Odor Chemicals|