MS600 Arid‑Dry Desiccant Dehumidifier
- 180.7 pints water removal at AHAM (80°F/60% Rh)
- 717 CFM (600 process/117 reactivation)
- 220 VAC, 23 amps
- 304 stainless construction
- Power cords sold separately
The MS600 Desiccant Dehumidifier is relatively new to the market but it is built by a manufacturer with a long history in the desiccant market. It was specifically designed for the professional who needs upwards of 600 CFM in a compact, portable package.
- (2) Fixed Castors for easy maneuverability.
- Remote Humidistat Connection - Humidistat sold separately
- 10” Round Connections - Ensures easy availability of ducting
- Pleated 30% Efficiency Filters
- 304 Stainless Construction
- Power Cords Sold Separately
- Air Volume:
- Process: 600 cfm
- Reactivation: 117 cfm
- Power: 220V, 23.5 amps
- Moisture Removal:
- 80°/60% RH: 7.84 lbs/hr or 180.7 pints/day
- 55°/80% RH: 6.35 lbs/hr or 146.5 pints/day
- Height: 42.5" (Ground to top of handle)
- Width: 25.5" (Outside of Wheels)
- Depth: 31.5"