Bad Axe MMR Mold Stain Remover
- Removes mold stains quickly
- Easy application process; no mixing required!
- pH: 8.0–9.0
- Ready-to-use formula
- Coverage: 175–250 sq ft per gallon
Struggling to Remove Tough Mold Stains?
Get MMR Mold Stain Remover—
The Most Rapid Remover on the Market!
When treating mold stains on building surfaces that cannot be painted or otherwise sealed, you need a reliable, fast-acting solution.
MMR Mold Stain Remover quickly removes stubborn mold stains on building substrate materials, such as wood, concrete, cinder block, hardie board, and vinyl siding. It's ideal for use in attics, crawlspaces, and anywhere else mold stains are a common concern.
MMR Mold Stain Remover is very destructive to the hyphae and mycelium of mold that grow into the substrate of building materials. The application process is fast and easy, so there's no need for expensive labor-intensive removal methods.
Coverage: MMR Mold Stain Remover covers between 175–250 square feet per gallon when sprayed according to specifications.
Usage and Storage Guidelines:
- MMR Mold Stain Remover should be used within 200 days of purchase
- Ideal results achieved when used within 200 days of shipping
- Do not store in sun or temperatures below 30°F.
- Product may demonstrate diminished results if applied to wood that is presently frosted over or frozen.
CAUTIONARY STATEMENT: MMR is a commercial strength mold- and mildew-stain-removing product. Precaution should be taken when using MMR. MMR has a chlorine-like smell. Please consult SDS and product label for specifics.
STORAGE NOTICE: Please inspect your package upon delivery to ensure contents were not damaged during shipment. Store MMR in a cool, dark area away from carpet and furniture. If you suspect a leak, transfer MMR to a plastic container that can be covered. Store out of the reach of children.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE): The manufacturer suggests wearing FULL personal protective equipment (PPE) when applying MMR. This includes a hooded Tyvek suit or chemical suit, gloves, a full face respirator (with P100 vapor organic cartridges).
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS ABD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- MMR is a ready-to-use product. No dilution required.
- Shake MMR container prior to use.
- MMR is typically applied with a garden-type pump sprayer.
- MMR covers between 175–225 square feet per gallon, depending upon how liberally it is applied, the prevalence of mold on the surface, and the surface type.
- MMR works best when applied to dry surfaces. Excess moisture content reduces the product’s ability to penetrate materials.
- Frozen and frosted building materials are also less receptive to MMR.
- MMR can act in a corrosive and/or oxidizing manner. Avoid applying directly to copper, steel, metal, aluminum, mechanicals, duct work, nail plates, or other materials that tend to corrode. If accidentally applied to those materials, wash them with soapy water or wipe them down with WD-40.
- Do not apply MMR to carpet, fabrics, or finished cedar.
|Category||Mold Stain Removers|
|pH||8.0 - 9.0|
|Material||Concrete, Vinyl, Wood|
|Approved Use||Mold Remediation|
|Manufacturer Model Number||MMR MOLD STAIN REM|
|Xactimate Code||HMR GRMS|