Metzger/McGuire Rapid Refloor Pit Grout, Warm Stone, 1,500 mL
- Warm Stone
- Designed to fill/repair imperfections in commercial or retail polished concrete floors
- Low-viscosity formula allows for penetration into very small imperfections
- Yields a smoother, denser floor surface
- Minimal odor
Rapid Refloor Pit Grout is a two-component, 100% solids structural polyurethane/polyurea hybrid that has been developed to fill/repair concrete floor surface imperfections, such as air holes, pop-outs, surface pitting, scratches and gouges, etc.
Its low-viscosity formula allows for penetration into very small, micro-level surface pits and imperfections and it yields a smoother, denser floor surface.
Rapid Refloor Pit Grout can also be blended with dry aggregate to produce a repair mortar for various concrete deficiencies.
Rapid Refloor Pit Grout allows for quick access to floor areas. Grinding on treated surfaces can begin as early as 45 minutes after application.
Rapid Refloor Pit Grout is designed for use in commercial or retail polished concrete floors where final building temperatures are 32°F (0°C) to +120°F (49°C).
When cured, Rapid Refloor Pit Grout is a rigid structural polymer with a Shore D Hardness of 70-75.
Compressive Strength: 3,550 PSI
LEED Compliant: Yes
- Depending upon surface conditions and/or environmental conditions more than one coat of product may be required
- Rapid Refloor Pit Grout may exhibit slight color change or shifting if exposed to UV-emitting lighting sources
- Rapid Refloor Pit Grout will exhibit a moisture reaction on damp or wet surfaces; repair area should be dry
Note: Rapid Refloor Pit Grout is intended for professional use only. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Practice all normal job site safety precautions (clean work area, etc.) and use a NIOSH-approved breathing apparatus at all times. Thoroughly review MSDS for additional information prior to use.
|Category||Joint and Crack Repair|
|Manufacturer Model Number||MMRRPG-1500-CC-6|