Metzger/McGuire Rapid Refloor LV, Porpoise
- Virtually odorless
- Ready for traffic in 15-30 minutes
- Low viscosity allows for penetration into narrow cracks
- Other colors available
Rapid Refloor is a two-component, 100% solids structural polyurethane/polyurea hybrid. When cured, Rapid Refloor is a rigid structural polymer with a Shore D Hardness of 70-75.
Rapid Refloor was developed to repair random cracks and surface spalls/ pop-outs and other surface defects in industrial concrete floors that are subject to wheeled traffic. Rapid Refloor is designed for use in industrial or retail concrete floors where final building temperatures are 32°F (0°C) to + 120°F (49°C).
When applied properly, Rapid Refloor provides a permanent, durable structural concrete repair in minutes. Treated areas are ready for traffic in 15-30 minutes, and can be ground flush with the floor in 25 minutes.
Rapid Refloor's low viscosity allows for it to penetrate into cracks as narrow as 1/64" (0.16" or 0.40mm). And unlke many low-viscosity structural repair products, Rapid Refloor is virtually odorless.
- Rapid Refloor is a structural repair product and should not be used as a floor joint filler
- Rapid Refloor is a structural repair product with very high adhesive and tensile properties; consequently it will restrain concrete movement wherever placed and may lead to concrete tearing if substantial concrete movement occurs after placement
- Rapid Refloor is not designed for use in temperatures below32°F (0°C)
- Rapid Refloor overfill may leave a light stain/shadow on some concrete surfaces
- Rapid Refloor may exhibit a moisture reaction on damp or wet surfaces; repair area should be clean and dry
Rapid Refloor is for industrial use only. Use only in well ventilated areas. Practice all normal job site safety precautions (clear work area, etc). Thoroughly review MSDS for additional information prior to use.
|Category||Joint and Crack Repair|