Metzger/McGuire Armor‑Hard Extreme Concrete Repair, Standard Gray
- Fast set allows for foot traffic in 1 hour and normal traffic in 2 hours
- Wear and impact resistant
- Low odor
- 300 cubic inch mortar yield
- USDA/FDA/LEED acceptable
Armor-Hard Extreme is a 100% solids, two-component, low-odor, fast-set structural epoxy/epoxy mortar kit intended for use in the structural repair or joints, cracks, and other surface defects in industrial concrete floors. Armor-Hard Extreme provides superior impact and wear resistance.
Concrete floors in industrial environments are typically subject to extreme traffic from heavy wheeled carts and machinery. Armor-Hard Extreme’s fast-set chemistry allows for quick return to service. Treated floors are ready for foot traffic in one (1) hour and normal in as little as two (2) hours.
Armor-Hard Extreme can be installed in temperatures as low as 20ºF (-7ºC) to as high as +120°F (49°C), giving this product a wider application range than competing structural epoxies.
This kit includes a specially engineered aggregate blend designed for easy troweling/finishing.
- Compressive Strength: 12,800 PSI
- Tensile Strength: 2,000 PSI
- Flexural Strength: 4,400 PSI
- Adhesive Strength: Concrete breaks
- Shore Hardness (D): D92
- Solids Content: 100%
- Mix Ratio, By Volume: 5A:1B
- As a mortar: Large spall repair/rebuilding of joint shoulders
- As a topping for delaminated slabs: Fill in holes, potholes, gouges, ruts, pop-outs
- As a liquid: Fill wider random cracks
This product should not be used in active or moving joints unless a relief joint is formed or saw cut. For deep repairs at warm temperatures, install in max. 1" layers to avoid shrinkage due to exotherm
Note: This product is for industrial use only. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Practice all normal job site safety precautions (ventilated work area, proper safety equipment, etc). Thoroughly read MSDS and installation instructions for additional information prior to using material.
|Prop 65 Text||This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Category||Joint and Crack Repair|