Matrix® Traffic‑Pak (4 GL)
- Fast-acting formula
- Will not cause re-soiling
- pH: 9.5
- Safe for use on most synthetic carpets
- Variable dilutions
Infused with powerful alkaline pre-conditioners, Matrix Traffic-Pak is designed to dissolve and suspend the most stubborn soils and sticky oils from synthetic carpet. This fast-acting heavy-duty pre-spray has been independently tested to not cause re-soiling when used as directed.
Super concentrated for economy, just one gallon of Matrix Traffic-Pak makes 65 RTU gallons of cleaning power!
Traffic-Pak is safe for use on most synthetic carpets.
Always test for colorfastness before use.
- Mix 1 part Traffic-Pak with 32-64*parts water (2-4oz chemical/1gallon water). Product is highly concentrated. Shake before use. For Inline Sprayer: Mix 2-4 cups concentrate into 1:8 inline sprayer with 3.5-4 quarts hot water.
- For best results, apply hot solution evenly to areas using inline, pump-up, or electirc sprayer, heavier where soil demands.
- Allow the cleaning agent to dwell 5-10 minutes, but do not allow to dry completely.
- Proceed to clean with hot water extraction method using Matrix Fiberguard Extraction to reduce wicking.
*When used at 1:64 dilution ratio, this product can be used on stain-resistant carpet.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|
|Manufacturer Model Number||MX-MPTLC-04|