Matrix® Disinfectant/Cleaner #3 Super Concentrate
- EPA Reg. No. 1839-168-67026
- EPA Reg. No. 67026-CA-001
- Conforms to Boeing D6-7127 Revision M
- pH: 6.0–7.0
- Dilute 4 ounces per gallon of water
Matrix Disinfectant/Cleaner #3 Super Concentrate is specially designed and FAA approved for use on airplanes. It cleans and sanitizer airplane lavatories in just minutes without any risk of corroding aluminum.
Matrix Disinfectant/Cleaner #3 Super Concentrate conforms to the following standards:
- Boeing D6-7127 Revision M Cleaning Interiors of Commercial Transport Aircraft. Category Disinfectants
- 11.3.1 Sandwich Corrosion: Conforms
- 11.3.2 Immersion Corrosion Test: Conforms
- 11.3.3 Rubber Test: Conforms
- 11.3.4 Sealant Test: Conforms
- 11.3.5 Painted Surface Test: Conforms
- 11.3.6 Tedlar Surface Test: Conforms
- 11.3.7 Vinyl Surface Test: Conforms
- 11.3.8 Fabric and Carpet Test: Conforms
- 11.3.9 Leather and Naugahyde Test: Conforms
- 11.3.10 Flash Point Test Informational
- 11.3.11 Polycarbonate Crazing Test: Conforms
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Store at temperatures below 120ºF.
- Do not store or use near heat, sparks, or flames.
- Avoid breathing vapors. Vapors are heavier than air and will collect in low areas and other confined areas.
Product Stability and Compatibility:
- Shelf-life limitations: 36 months from date of shipment (DOS).
- Incompatible materials for storage or transport: strong oxidizing agents.
- Incompatible materials for packaging: N/A.
|Category||General Purpose Cleaners, Sanitizers|
|Dilution||4 ounces per gallon of water|
|pH||6.0 - 7.0|