Matrix® Grand Slam SC® Fragrance Free TLC / Pre‑Spray
- 3 times more cleaning power than other pre-sprays
- Fragrance free
- pH: 9.5–9.8
- Safe on stain-resistant carpets
- Dilute 4 ounces per gallon of water
Matrix Grand Slam Fragrance Free delivers the famous cleaning power of regular Grand Slam, but now without the chemical odor.
- Improve your cleaning
- Do the job faster
- Improve drying times
- Better results. Less work
When you have heavy, ground-in traffic lane soils on commercial or home carpets, Grand Slam Fragrance Free is the key to getting carpets their absolute cleanest. It starts to dissolve soil on contact and keeps working until you rinse it off the carpet. This amazing pre-spray powers through the worst protein, food, grease, and oil with ease.
Plus, Grand Slam Fragrance Free gives you three times more cleaning power per gallon than most pre-sprays on the market! This super concentrated product actually contains the active ingredients of three gallons in one. It dilutes at an amazing 4 oz per gallon of water - that's a 33-to-1 dilution!
Here's what our customers have to say...
"[Grand Slam] is THE BEST traffic lane cleaner. I’ve been cleaning 23 years and that’s the best stuff I’ve ever used. Ever. I’ve used a lot of different products and every kind of formula you can think of, but that stuff really gets with it. We will definitely keep using it."
- Mark Coogle
Carpet Cleaners Plus
"Thanks so much for the GREAT SERVICE! I tried Matrix Grand Slam and Confidence on a residential job. The carpet was "contractor clean," and had so many unidentifiable stains—you get the picture! I just went for it and sprayed Grand Slam with a pump-up sprayer, and then went over it a section at a time with a utility brush. STUNNING! The owner sent a text thanking me for her "BRAND NEW CARPET!" I looked at so many different products and companies before ordering from you that my eyes hurt. THANK GOD I ORDERED FROM JON-DON!"
- Pump-Up Sprayer: Mix 4 ounces per gallon of water for light to medium soil.
- Hydro-Force Sprayer: Mix 1.5 quarts per 3.5 quarts of water (4-oz dilution) or 2.5 quarts per 2.5 quarts of water (50/50 or 6-oz dilution).
- Always pretest in an inconspicuous area for color fastness.
- Dilute 4 ounces of Grand Slam into pump-up sprayer and spray onto all carpet.
- Use a groomer to groom in the pre-spray and allow a 10-minute dwell time.
- Extract carpet using a portable or truck mount
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC), Shaw Approved|