Matrix® Glass Cleaner #2 Super Concentrate
- Conforms to AMS 1534B
- Conforms to Boeing D6-17487 Revision P
- Conforms to Douglas Aircraft CDS No 1
- pH: 8.5–8.9
- Dilute 3.3 ounces per gallon of water
Glass Cleaner #2 Super Concentrate is specially designed and FAA approved for use in airplanes. It powers through greasy fingerprints and leaves a streak-free shine on windows. Will not corrode aluminum.
Matrix Glass Cleaner #2 Conforms to the Following Standards:
- AMS 1534B Cleaner, Aircraft Glass Window
- 3.2.1 Corrosion of Metal Surfaces
- 126.96.36.199 Total Immersion Corrosion: Conforms
- 188.8.131.52 Low-Embrittling Cadmium Plate: Conforms
- 3.2.2 Effect on Plastics: Conforms
- 3.2.3 Effect on Painted Surfaces: Conforms
- 3.2.4 Effect on Unpainted Surfaces: Conforms
- 3.2.5 Hydrogen Embrittlement: Conforms
- 3.2.6 Flash Point: Conforms
- 3.2.7 Freeze Point Informational
- 3.2.8 Storage Stability: Not Performed
- Boeing D6-17487 Revision P Exterior and General Cleaners and Liquid Waxes, Polishes and Polishing Compounds
- Sandwich Corrosion Test: Conforms
- Acrylic Crazing Test: Conforms
- Paint Softening Test: Conforms
- Hydrogen Embrittlement Test: Conforms
- Douglas Aircraft Company CSD No. 1 Type 1: materials and Procedures for General Exterior Cleaning of Painted and Unpainted Surfaces (General Purpose Cleaner)
- Effect on Painted Surfaces: Conforms
- Residue: Conforms
- Sandwich Corrosion: Conforms
- Stress Crazing Test on Acrylic Plastics: Conforms
- Immersion Corrosion, Aluminum: Conforms
- Cadmium Removal: Conforms
- Hydrogen Embrittlement: Conforms
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Store at temperatures below 120ºF.
- Do not store or use near heat, sparks, or flames.
- Avoid breathing vapors. Vapors are heavier than air and will collect in low areas and other confined areas.
Product Stability and Compatibility:
- Shelf-life limitations: Unlimited when stored in original, unopened container.
- Incompatible materials for storage or transportation: Strong oxidizing agents.
- Incompatible materials for packaging: N/A.
||3.3 ounces per gallon of water
||8.5 - 8.9