Matrix® Fast Acting TLC
- Great for commercial jobs
- Breaks down soils and oils on contact
- pH: 11.7–12.7
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 4–8 ounces per gallon of water
Matrix Fast Acting TLC breaks down and loosens difficult oil- and water-based soils on contact and then holds them in a suspended solution until they are rinsed away. Its unique, concentrated, and non-toxic formula holds soils in a suspended solution, ready to be rinsed free from the carpet.
Fast Acting TLC is ideal for use before any type of cleaning, extraction, rotary, or dry foam. It is also designed for use with the PowerForce sprayer and other types of pump-up sprayers. Safe for use on stain-resistant carpet.
- Pump-up Sprayer (light to medium soil): 4 oz per gallon of hot water
- Pump-up Sprayer (medium to heavy soil): 8 oz per gallon of hot water
- PowerForce sprayer: 40 oz in 5-quart jug; then fill with water.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|