Matrix® Bottom Line Pet Odor Eliminator
- Provides permanent odor removal
- Uses enzymes to digest organic waste
- pH 7.0–8.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Guaranteed Removal of odors caused by urine, feces, vomit, decay, or other offensive matter.
No matter what pungent odor you're dealing with, the bottom line is it's got to go! That's when it's time to reach for Matrix Bottom Line Odor Eliminator.
Bottom Line contains enzyme-producing bacteria that digest organic waste, destroying odors at their source for permanent removal.
Unlike other enzyme products, Bottom Line withstands high temperatures and high pH levels without losing its effectiveness.
As an added benefit, Bottom Line can be used on carpet and upholstery, as well as floors, walls, tile, cement, and more!
And, because this formulation contains no harsh chemicals, it is non-toxic and safe for the environment.
- Rinse the area free of residue to remove as much of the source as possible.
- Treat the carpet before cleaning with a urine pre-spray such as Matrix Urine Pre-conditioner to break down the salts.
- Recreate the penetration with Bottom Line Odor Eliminator. It can be applied as a topical spray or injected into the carpet and padding. A black light will help to gauge where to apply the treatment. For best results, overlap the affected areas by as much as 30-50%.
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Enzyme/Biological Based|
|Material||Carpet, Microfiber, Synthetic, Tile|
|pH||6.5 - 8.0|
|Category||Pet Odor Chemicals, Shaw Approved|