Matrix® Accomplish Fine Fabric Pre‑Spray
- Tough pre-spray that is gentle enough for natural fibers
- Great for those problem rugs
- pH: 8.36
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool
- Dilute 4 ounces per gallon of water
Accomplish a new level of clean with Matrix Accomplish!
When it comes to effective upholstery cleaning, 80% of the cleaning occurs in the pre-conditioning stage. The better chemistry you have, the less work you have to do and the better results you get.
Matrix Accomplish is a highly concentrated blend of detergents and solvents that cut through tough oils without causing bleeding, crocking, or other damage to delicate wet-cleanable fabrics or rugs.
Used correctly, Accomplish does all the “heavy lifting” and pulls dirt and grime away from fibers so you can easily extract it all away!
Note: Always test for dye stability when cleaning all water-cleanable fabrics.
- Thoroughly vacuum upholstery.
- Test for dye stability.
- Dilute 4 oz ounces of Accomplish into pump-up sprayer and spray onto fabric. Agitate with a horsehair brush. (Note: With proper pre-conditioning, very little moisture should be required to achieve desired results.)
- Rinse and extract with Matrix Complete Rinse.
*Jon-Don highly recommends using a low-moisture hand tool such as the Freedom Upholstery Tool, DriMaster Upholstery Tool, or Sapphire Upholstery Pro.
Warning: Always test materials for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix products unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
|Material||Carpet, Upholstery, Wool|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Category||Shaw Approved, Upholstery Pre-Sprays|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|