Lysol® Brand Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon‑Lime
- EPA LIST N: Disinfectant for use against SARS-COV-2, the cause of COVID-19
- 4 minute overall disinfection
- Now effective against 46 microorganisms
- pH: 10.5
- For use on most hard, non-porous surfaces
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate cold and flu viruses, helping to keep surfaces healthy year-round!
Tackle quick cleaning touch-ups and help stop the spread of germs with Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. Strong enough for even the toughest messes, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses(*), Lysol Disinfecting Wipes also remove more than 95% of allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria(*), including cold and flu viruses
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used throughout your home, on surfaces such as:
- Kitchen counters
- Toilet Exteriors
- Light Switches
Germs & Allergens
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate the following bacteria, viruses, and allergens from hard, non-porous surfaces*:
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Dust mite debris
- Pet dander
- Pollen particles
* When used as directed
For disinfecting hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces:
To clean / remove allergens:
- Use fresh wipe on surface.
- Repeat for stubborn stains.
To sanitize / disinfect:
- Pre-clean surface.
- Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.
- Allow to remain wet for 30 seconds.
- Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.
- Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.
For surfaces that come in contact with food:
- Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.
To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors:
- Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface.
- Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Allow surface to air dry.
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.