KleenRite KleenRinse Acidic, Fragrance Free Rinsing Agent
- Superior residue removal
- Aids in dissolving urine deposits
- pH: 3.5
- Nontoxic, biodegradable
- Variable dilutions
Neutralize Alkaline Cleaning Residues for a More Thorough Clean
KleenRite KleenRinse Acidic is a concentrated acid rinse that neutralizes leftover cleaning residues, leaving carpet, rugs, and upholstery feeling soft and fluffy.
This dye-free rinse agent is designed to minimize color transfer and promote dye stabilization. Colors are preserved, leaving treated carpet and fabric looking its best after cleaning.
This superior rinse agent corrects yellowing occasionally seen on New Generation carpet. Plus, it aids in dissolving urine deposits, making it a great choice when rinsing after pet odor treatments.
KleenRinse Acidic contains a unique blend of corrosion inhibitors that prevent scale buildup and protect your equipment from damage.
Non-toxic and biodegradable, this hypoallergenic formula is user safe and environmentally friendly.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
- Proceed to rinse using overlapping strokes.
- For the treatment of severe urine deposits, saturate the area (50 to 100 ft2 per gallon), and allow to dwell 10 to 15 minutes. Extract.
- Apply a treatment of BioEnz® odor counteractant.
- Portable: 2 ounces per gallon of water
- Truckmount: 1 quart (32 ounces) into 5-gallon container. Fill container with water. Set meter to 2 to 4 gph.
- Shampoo process and urine treatment: 6 ounces per gallon of water
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|Manufacturer Model Number||KRRF4X1|