KleenRite Dissolve™, Citrus
- Safe on many fabrics harmed by wet cleaning
- Removes gum, wax, tar, ink, paint, etc.
- pH: None
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Ready to use
This Solvent Spotter & Pre-Spray Booster Gets Rid of
Tough Petroleum-Based Spots and Rinses Freely with Water!
Removes Petroleum-Based Spots
Dissolve uses a patented blend of citrus solvents to tackle a variety of oil- and petroleum-based spots, such as oil, tar, wax, gum, glue, paint, grease, crayon, lipstick, mascara, adhesives, nail polish, and more.
Couples with Water
Unlike other solvent spotters, Dissolve is designed to couple with water for complete removal during rinsing. It is formulated with anti-redeposition agents, so you won’t have to worry about it leaving behind an oily ring after rinsing. The treated area comes clean quickly and completely.
Dissolve works great as a stand-along solvent spotter when faced with gunky, gummy spots, but it can also be used as a solvent booster to give your favorite water-based pre-spray more oil-fighting power. It will not alter the pH, so you can use it with confidence with any cleaning formula.
Use on Multiple Fiber Types
Dissolve is safe for use on all New Generation carpet and natural fibers, including wool and cotton. It contains no water, which makes it a great choice for use on fabrics that may be harmed by wet cleaning.
Dissolve does not contain Butyl Cellosolve. This nontoxic and biodegradable formula is also VOC-compliant.
Uplifting mint fragrance.
- Spotter: Ready to use
- Pump-up sprayer: Add 2 ounces per gallon of pre-spray
- Injection sprayer: Add 6 to 8 ounces per 5-quart container
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
- For spot removal, apply to affected area. For gum or wax removal, groove a small trough into the center and pour in product. Agitate if necessary. Allow to dwell 1–5 minutes or until spot has dissolved.
- Extract or rinse thoroughly.
- For use as a solvent booster, mix well with pre-spray. It is recommended to shake container occasionally during use.
|Chemical Type||Solvent Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction, Spotting|
|Spot Type||Adhesive, Crayon, Glue, Grease, Gum, Ink, Lipstick, Oil Base, P.O.G., Paint, Tar, Wax|
|Manufacturer Model Number||DISC4X1|