Kett KSV‑432 Vacuum Saw
- Cast aluminum head accepts your shop vac
- Controls dust while cutting drywall, fiberglass, plaster, and other materials
- 120V, 5.0 amp pistol grip
- 0–2,500 PRM motor
- Lightweight, easily maneuverable
High-Powered Cutting with Superior Dust Control!
The Kett KSV-432 Vacuum Saw is designed to provide superior dust control when cutting through drywall, fiberglass, and plaster products. The solid cast aluminum saw head accepts the hose from your shop vacuum and collects dust and debris during cutting.
This saw features a 2.5" carbide abrasive blade for superior cutting results through a variety of building materials.
It also accepts 2" and 2.5" high-speed steel blades for cutting:
- C.R. mild steel up to 16 gauge thick
- Plastic and rigid materials up to 1/2" thick
- Aluminum up to 18/" thick
- Laminate panels with a maximum 5/8" depth of cut.
With its powerful 5.0 amp pistol grip and variable speed 2,500 RPM motor, the KSV-432 has plenty of power for making efficient, clean cuts.
Its the ideal tool for cutting in close quarters where straight or plunge cuts in the middle of material is required. It leaves a milled, ready-to-fabricate finish without burning the material.
It's also great for complying with lead RRP regulations regarding dust control during lead and asbestos abatement.
|Category||Hand Saws, Vacuum Attachments\Tools|