ea Panel Variety Pack
- Set of 16 assorted panels
- Multiple panel sizes for mix-and-match versatility
- Use 12-20 panels at a time
These panels can be used dry all sorts of wet materials, such as hardwood floors, headers, and plaster walls. Simply tape around the edges of the panels, and then hook up the tubes and hoses. (Taping the edges is the only way to ensure a consistently good seal and minimize the trip hazard.)
The Variety Panel Package includes the following:
- 1 - 10" x 30" Clear Panel (OE-SPLPCLR-EA)
- 5 - Slim Panels - small ports (OE-IVISLIM9-EA)
- 3 - Multi-Port Panels (OE-IVIPSP5-EA)
- 6 - 7" x 30" extra-slim, small point vac-it panels (OE-XSP10-EA)
- 1 - Large 8-Point Panel (OE-IVIPP-EA)
- 50 - ID soft (red) nipple caps (OE-RP2-EA)
- 4 - Quick Connect Panel T's (OE-VACT-EA)
- 1 - Carry Bag (OE-ICB-EA)
- 10 - Endcap Plugs (OE-IDQCEP01-CS)
With numerous panel options, there is an easy set-up for any wood floor.
For safer drying, use with the INTERCEPTOR HEPA System.
Follow this easy five-step process to set up your Injectidy Vac-It Panels:
- Hook your truck mount or portable extractor to your panels for 15-20 minutes BEFORE hooking to your HP60 Unit.
- After extracting excess water, tape around the edges of each panel to ensure a good seal.
- Hook up the tubes (or hoses to manifolds).
- Then attach hoses to the Air In (negative pressure) port of your HP System.
- Finally, turn the system on.
|Category||Floor and Cavity Drying|