HydraMaster U‑P‑S (Urine Pre‑Spray)
- Effectively removes old urine stains
- Removes odors and leaves fresh scent
- pH: 3.2
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Do the job right the first time with HydraMaster U-P-S Urine Pre-Spray; an acid-based pre-spray designed to emulsify and neutralize even the oldest dried urine stains.
HydraMaster U-P-S is a specialized formula designed to speed the emulsification and removal of tough, urine-soaked residues in carpet or upholstery. U-P-S is acid based to neutralize alkaline salt residues found in old, oxidized urine, and this formulation helps prevent the production of ammonia gasses normally given off during this type of cleaning.
A special surfactant blend softens and dissolves heavy, gummy, urine residue and prepares the nitrogenous wastes for thorough removal by rinsing.
Dilute according to the severity of the problem:
- General application: Dilute at 1-6 oz (or 1 part) of U-P-S with 6 pints of warm water.
- Special application: If odor is severe, mix U-P-S 1:3 with water.
NOTE: Never mix stronger than 1:1.
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC), Pet Odor Chemicals, Upholstery Pre-Sprays|