HydraMaster Titan 575 Truck Mount, 70 Gallon Recovery Tank
- Handles residential and commercial cleaning jobs
- Extreme water recovery for fast drying times
- Conserves water without dumping or re-circulating
Finance for as low as $684.17 per month
+ taxes and freight (based on 60-month term)
Call 800-556-6366 for details
The HydraMaster Titan 575 is the industry’s first “dumpless system” that reduces the need to refill your fresh water tank or empty your recovery tank. When other truck mounts start dumping water after several minutes of inactivity, the Titan 575 can go up to 40 minutes without dumping from the freshwater tank. It allows you to run two wands, so you can take on those bigger cleaning jobs or get the job done twice as fast.
- Power plant 31 HP Daihatsu™ liquid-cooled
- Blower Dominator™ 4007 Tri-Lobe, HydraMaster exclusive design, 400+ CFM, dual oil bath
- Solution pump 4.0 GPM plunger pump, 1,200 PSI heated, 2,000 PSI unheated, electric clutch control
- Heating System Tube and fin heat exchanger with ADC temperature control
- Chemical System Stainless steel last-step chemical injection, meter controlled
- Recovery Tank 70-gallon MaxAir™ recovery tank; aluminum, baked-on powder-coated finish, includes stainless steel filter and filter basket
Your Truck Mount Equipment Specialists
At Jon-Don, we know that our truck mount carpet cleaning equipment department plays a big part in making your company a success. With years of experience, our staff knows what works, and who it works for. They’ve learned this over the years by sitting down and talking one-on-one with carpet cleaning and restoration professionals who come in looking for answers. The professionals they’ve helped walk away with a lot of great, in-depth information to think about.
After our Truck Mount Equipment Department has a good understanding about what you expect from your truck mount, they’ll suggest a few options for you to consider. They’ll talk to you about the advantages, and yes, the disadvantages too, of all the different carpet cleaning systems you have to choose from. This gives you a more defined vision of what you will need. You’ll be able to see all the positives and negatives, and then make an informed choice based on your knowledge.
|Application||Carpet|Tile and Grout|
|Heating System||Heat Exchange|
|CFM (Max. Airflow)||400 - 500|
|Manufacturer Model Number||750-010-741-10|