HydraMaster Titan 425 Truck Mount, 100 Gallon Waste Tank
- Handles residential and commercial cleaning jobs
- Pressure washing with full waste recovery
- Great for cleaning hard surfaces
Uncompromising Performance, Incredible Cleaning Temperatures, Maximize your Investment!
“Tough as Nails” TITAN quality with a sleek new design. More intuitive and easier to use panel directions and graphics make it easier to train new technicians and easier to maintain. Enhanced appearance makes an impression on your professionalism to your cleaning or restoration customer. Legendary performance and reliability from the innovation leader since 1971
- Power plant 23 HP Air Cooled Engine – Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ Air Cooled Engine
- Quieter Performance Opti-Air® Flow System – Reduces noise resulting in the quietest machine in its class
- Patented Heat Control System ADC Control Diverter valve manages heat for more consistent temperature delivery and far less water dumping
- Compact Footprint Maximizes the van space more efficiently creating greater cubic feet for your gear
- Simpler Maintenance “Arms-length” design and removable panels allow easy access to crucial components and serviceable parts, including the heat exchanger
- Stronger Vacuum Helical gear splash lube tri-lobe blower produces 350+ CFM resulting in faster drying carpet and floors.
Your Truck Mount Equipment Specialists
At Jon-Don, we know that our truck mount carpet cleaning equipment department plays a big part in making your company a success.With years of experience, our staff knows what works, and who it works for. They’ve learned this over the years by sitting down and talking one-on-one with carpet cleaning and restoration professionals who come in looking for answers. The professionals they’ve helped walk away with a lot of great, in-depth information to think about.
After our Truck Mount Equipment Department has a good understanding about what you expect from your truck mount, they’ll suggest a few options for you to consider. They’ll talk to you about the advantages, and yes, the disadvantages too, of all the different carpet cleaning systems you have to choose from. This gives you a more defined vision of what you will need. You’ll be able to see all the positives and negatives, and then make an informed choice based on your knowledge.
|Application||Carpet|Concrete|Hard Surfaces/Floors|Tile and Grout|Water Damage Restoration|
|Heating System||Heat Exchange|