HydraMaster Quake HD Pre‑Spray
- Ideal for restaurants and large buildings
- Powerful grease-cutting formula
- pH: 12.0 - 12.8
- Not safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 16 ounces of water per gallon of water
Solvents and high pH alkaline cleaning agents make Quake HD pre-spray a powerful ally in the war against restaurant, apartment, and restoration cleaning challenges.
Excellent for emulsifying grease and oil soils. The combination of solvents and high pH alkaline cleaning agents will quickly remove the toughest soils found in restaurants, apartments, and restoration cleaning jobs. HydraMaster Quake HD Pre-Spray has a low-foaming formula with minimal odor.
For heavy restoration cleaning, you can add Grease Breaker to boost performance.
Warning: Not for use on 5th Generation or natural fibers.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning:
Commercial carpeting can be made of any kind of fiber. If the fiber is olefin or wool, follow the tech helps for those particular fiber types. The main difference in cleaning commercial carpeting versus residential carpeting is that commercial carpeting tends to be more heavily soiled and has more greasy soils in it. To combat these heavy, greasy soils more powerful, higher pH solutions should be used. These solutions are not approved for stain-resistant carpeting.
- Pump-up sprayer: Mix 16 oz per gallon of water.
- Injection sprayer: Mix 4 qts quake to 1 qt of water in the 5-qt jug.
Recommended Basic Method:
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute pre-spray (traffic lane cleaner) into a pump-up or inline sprayer, and spray onto all traffic lane areas.
- Use a groomer to groom in the pre-spray and allow a 10-minute dwell time. Do not allow pre-spray to dry on the carpet.
- Put diluted detergent into carpet extractor and clean carpet.
- Apply 3M Scotchgard diluted at 32 oz per gallon of water to carpet with a sprayer.
- Groom carpet to evenly spread protector onto all sides of the fiber.
- Set air movers in room to speed dry carpet.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|pH||12.0 - 12.8|
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|