HydraMaster Knock Out 1 Stain Remover
- Eliminates most stains, even mustard
- Contains encapsulating polymers to prevent re-soiling
- ph: 5.0 - 6.0
- Ready to use
HydraMaster Knock Out 1 is a one-part, ready-to-use oxidizing stain remover. It effectively removes the most stubborn stains caused by some of the most difficult substances.
Simply spray Knock Out 1 on the stain and let it go to work—you don’t need to rinse the area. As an added benefit, Knock Out 1 contains encapsulating polymers, which further aids in spot removal and prevents re-soiling of the treated area.
Plus, since Knock Out 1 is ready-to-use, there’s no messy mixing required or throwing away of mixed formula when you are done.
Knock Out 1 removes the following:
- Furniture stains
- Plant stains
- Shoe polish
- Some inks and pigments
- Spray paint
- Wood stains
- As a stain remover that contains oxidizing bleach, there is always the inherent risk of color loss on some types of fibers and fabrics. Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application
- Knock Out 1 is recommended for professional use only on synthetic fibers, carpet, and fabrics. It is not recommended for use on natural fibers and fabrics. Use only as directed.
- Clean discolored area thoroughly. Remove as much of the staining material as possible with conventional spotting techniques before applying Knock Out 1.
- Apply straight liberally across the affected area of the stain. Allow to dwell five to ten minutes.
- Agitate with spotting spatula or tamping brush, and blot with clean, colorfast white absorbent towel.
- Rinse and extract area thoroughly to remove as much of the stain and moisture as possible. If any residual stain remains, apply Knock Out 1 again. Allow to dry.
- Do not judge final results until solution has dried. KEEP CHILDREN AND PETS AWAY FROM TREATED AREA UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY DRY.
- A few specialty stains, particularly mustard and other food items that contain turmeric acid can be lightened over time by the application of an oxidizing stain remover like Knock Out 1, and accelerating the chemical reaction with the use of a ultra-violet light (more often called a black light). The higher the intensity of the ultra-violet light, the more likely this procedure will be successful. Typically, a minimum of 2 hours to a maximum of overnight of this procedure is applied.
- Some advanced stain removal procedures may require the application of heat to accelerate the chemical reaction that essentially makes the stain go away. Occasionally, this procedure may be called for with the use of an oxidizing stain remover like Knock Out 1. This is accomplished one of two ways: The use of a steam iron and absorbent white colorfast cotton towels; or a low pressure, high volume steam generator. These are typical wallpaper steamers that were originally made to remove wallpaper. If using a wallpaper steamer simply place tool head over the stained area and check every 30 seconds. Apply more solution if necessary. If using a steam iron, saturate towel with Knock Out 1 solution. Fold towel into halves or quarter sections. Place steam iron on towel (being careful NOT to allow any direct contact between the iron and the carpet) and press down for 10-20 seconds. Lift iron and towel and move and then re-apply. Do not extract area. Allow solution to dry before judging final results.
- Store in cool, dark area. High heat and sunlight exposure can dramatically impact shelf life and effectiveness of product. Store only what you need in the work vehicle and keep as far away from truck mount as possible. Do not put in pressurized sprayer.
|Category||Peroxide Cleaners, Spotters|
|Spot Type||All Purpose, Coffee - Tea, Ink, Shoe Polish, Urine, Vomit|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|pH||5.0 - 6.0|