HydraMaster Hydra‑Dri Truck Mount Extraction Detergent
- For warm to high-temp use
- Heavy-duty extraction detergent
- pH: 11.5 - 12.0
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
HydraMaster Hydra-Dri is an ultra-concentrated, heavy-duty extraction detergent specially formulated to perform at temperatures ranging from warm to ultra hot.
Features and Benefits:
- This unique blend of solvents, detergents, and water softeners attacks the toughest dirt
- Light flakes makes mixing easy
- Pleasing tropical breeze fragrance
- Can be used in truck mount or portable extractors
- Advanced formula corrosion inhibitors protect your equipment
- Ultra concentrated for better cleaning and economy
- Contains no optical brighteners
- In truck mounts mix 1 - 1½ pounds of Hydra-Dri into 5 gallons of warm water to make a stock solution. Reduce flow meter to 3 when cleaning advanced generation carpet.
- In portables, mix 1 - 2 ounces of Hydra-Dri into 5 gallons of water.
Nylon Carpet Cleaning:
Nylon fibers are the highest percentage of fibers found in residential carpeting. Nylon is usually factory treated with a stain repellant making it easier to clean. Nylon fibers are attracted to acid dyes, making spills such as Kool-Aid a problem. Stain-resistant warranties from the manufacturers dictate that nylon should not be cleaned with a pH greater than 10.0.
Recommended Basic Method:
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute pre-spray (traffic lane cleaner) into a pump-up or inline sprayer and spray onto all traffic lane areas.
- Use a groomer to groom in the pre-spray and allow a 10-minute dwell time. Do not allow pre-spray to dry on carpeting.
- Put diluted detergent into carpet extractor and clean carpet.
- To neutralize carpet, dilute an acid rinse into a pump-up sprayer, inline sprayer, or extractor and apply to carpet.
- Apply 3M Scotchgard diluted at 32 oz per gallon of water to carpet with a sprayer.
- Groom carpet to evenly spread protector onto all sides of the fiber.
- Set air movers in room to speed dry carpet.
||Stain Resistant Carpet
||Hot Water Extraction
||11.5 - 12.0