HydraMaster FastBreak Ultra Concentrated Carpet Pre‑Spray
- Highly effective on nylon and olefin fibers
- Quickly cleans the toughest traffic lanes
- pH: 9.5 to 10
- Dilute 4 ounces per gallon of water
Highly effective on nylon and Olefin fibers, HydraMaster FastBreak Liquid quickly breaks down surface tension so detergents and rinse agents can clean fibers deep down.
This concentrated blend of solvents, surfactants and builders makes fast work of the toughest traffic lanes and may be used with Grease Breaker for smoke-damaged sites or other difficult carpet restorations.
Nylon Carpet Cleaning
Nylon fibers are the highest percentage of fibers found in residential carpeting. Nylon is usually factory treated with a stain repellant making it easier to clean. Nylon fibers are attracted to acid dyes, making spills such as Kool Aid a problem. Stain-resistant warranties from the manufacturers dictate that nylon should not be cleaned with a pH greater than 10.0.
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute pre-spray (traffic lane cleaner) into a pump-up or inline sprayer and spray onto all traffic lane areas.
- Use a groomer to groom in the pre-spray and allow a 10-minute dwell time. Do not allow pre-spray to dry on carpeting.
- Put diluted detergent into carpet extractor and clean carpet.
- To neutralize carpet, dilute an acid rinse into a pump-up sprayer, inline sprayer, or into extractor and apply to carpet.
- Apply 3M Scotchgard diluted at 32 oz. per gallon of water to carpet with a sprayer.
- Groom carpet to evenly spread protector onto all sides of the fiber.
- Set air movers in room to speed dry carpet.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|pH||9.5 to 10|
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|