All Truck Mounts Come with a 30-Day Buy-Back Guarantee!
Call Today to Learn about Our Special Package Deals. 800-400-9473
The HydraMaster Boxxer XL combines innovative design with industry-first features to make this the top dual-wand truck mount in its class.
Featuring the HydraMaster Water Conservation System, the Boxxer XL can sit inactive under a full vacuum load for as long as 40 minutes without wasting fresh water. So while you’re talking to a customer or moving furniture, the machine won’t be dumping your water.
Plus, while you’re setting up for carpet cleaning job or extracting flood water, the “no-dump”/full bypass heat exchanger system ensures your hot water is used on the job when you need it, not dumped into the recovery tank.
The Boxxer XL is 20% quieter than a comparable slide-in truck mount, setting a new standard for operational noise levels. In fact, the Boxxer XL produces a decibel level of just 68db (at industry standard measurements of 12” Hg, 1.6 GPM water flow with closed doors). This is equivalent to the noise level previously only available with clutch drive, direct drive systems.
Finally, the Boxxer XL produces performance levels that most truck mounts only dream about: true dual-wand capability; 400+ CFM (static measurement), 245◦F temperature (185◦F continuous flow at 1.25GPM); and a proven and tested coupler direct driven blower.
The rugged and sturdy frame and drive system reduces vibration and wear on componentry. Accessibility and serviceability with removable magnetic panels makes maintenance a breeze.
- Engine: 31 HP Briggs & Stratton; Air Cooled Engine
- Blower: Competitor™ 4007 Tri-Lobe, HydraMaster exclusive design, 400+ CFM, dual oil bath site level windows
- Solution pump: General HTX-1813, 4.0 GPM plunger pump, 1,200 PSI heated, 1,200 PSI unheated, electric clutch control
- Heating System: Tube and fin heat exchanger with ADC temperature control, max temp: 245º F
- Chemical System: Last-step chemical injection, meter controlled
- Recovery Tank: 70-gallon MaxAir™ recovery tank; aluminum, baked-on powder coated finish, includes stainless steel filter and filter basket, 36 3/4"L x 14 1/4"W x 38 1/2"H, 100 lbs
- Fuel Consumption: 1.6 GPH
- Dimensions: 39”H x 24”W x 41”D
- Weight: 800 lbs
- Runtime hour meter
- Solution (chemical) flow meter (0-10 GPH)
- Solution (chemical) flow control valve
- Vacuum gauge (0-30” Hg)
- Solution pressure gauge (glycerin filled)
- Solution pressure adjustment
- Pre-wired pump-in switch
- Pre-wired automatic pump-out (APO) switch
- Fresh water inlet
- Water system drain valve
- Diverter valve (with ADC control)
- Diverter/clutch package for flood work
- Electrical circuit protection
- Pump clutch switch
- Solution temperature control
- Two (2) solution outlets
- 70 gallon MaxAir™ recovery tank; aluminum, baked-on powder coated finish, includes stainless steel filter and filter basket, 36 3/4"L x 14 1/4"W x 38 1/2"H, 100 lbs
- Solution hose length: 100 ft x 1/4"
- Vacuum hose length: 100 ft x 2"
Your Truck Mount Equipment Specialists
At Jon-Don, we know that our truck mount carpet cleaning equipment department plays a big part in making your company a success.With years of experience, our staff knows what works, and who it works for. They’ve learned this over the years by sitting down and talking one-on-one with carpet cleaning and restoration professionals who come in looking for answers. The professionals they’ve helped walk away with a lot of great, in-depth information to think about.
After our Truck Mount Equipment Department has a good understanding about what you expect from your truck mount, they’ll suggest a few options for you to consider. They’ll talk to you about the advantages, and yes, the disadvantages too, of all the different carpet cleaning systems you have to choose from. This gives you a more defined vision of what you will need. You’ll be able to see all the positives and negatives, and then make an informed choice based on your knowledge.