HTC DURATIQ™ T6 Floor Grinder, Three‑Head
- 23.6-inch grinding path
- 480-volt configuration
- Delivers 400 - 1500 RMP
- Three-tool head configuration
- 3-phase electrical variant
Born to run. And run. And run.
The heart of the DURATIQ, the grinding head, received an all-new design – based on equal portions of precision and strength. The completely dustproof, hermetically sealed design increases the service life of all components, while increasing grinding precision.
Right and tight - The electrical components on the DURATIQ are neatly gathered in a newly designed, dustproof cabinet. This significantly improves both reliability and serviceability.
- Dustproof cabinet - A sealed cabinet with external cooling keeps dust on the outside.
- Less heat - Less heat from the components in the cabinet means better service life.
- Fewer components - Fewer components in the cabinet means less downtime and easier service.
- External panel for making connections -Easily connect equipment without needing to open the electrical cabinet.
Born to be in control - The HTC DURATIQ is here to reveal the future with an entirely new, intuitive digital control panel called HMI (Human/Machine Interface) and an equally smart remote control unit. It’ll give you all the control and precision you’ll ever need in maximizing grinder performance. The DURATIQ’s newly developed HMI makes the grinder extremely easy to control, adjust and use, even for operators with limited experience. The difference is like driving a car with or without a dashboard.
Unique benefits within arm’s reach
- Avoid problems with machine status in real time.
- Optimal utilization of machine capacity.
- Easy to use for all.
Born to bring balance to work - The DURATIQ is based on an entirely new chassis design with full consideration to center of gravity, maneuverability and feel. This makes the DURATIQ easier to operate, with better ergonomics.
The compact format and smart solutions for retracting the handlebar and weights also make the DURATIQ easier to transport. Who says that floor grinding has to be a heavy job?
Maximized synergies - The DURATIQ features a number of innovations that all interact to increase efficiency and improve the work environment. The entirely redesigned system for dust collection is nearly 80% more efficient than any other on the market.
It provides cleaner air, minimizes disturbances and significantly reduces the need for wand vacuuming between grinding steps.
Along with a new Mist Cooler System, MCS, service life and capacity are without peer.
New Mist Cooler System- A newly designed water supply system and nozzle provide significantly improved tool cooling. This in turn means improved performance and longer service life.
New with MCS:
- Broader mist spray with new angle
- On/off via remote control and control panel
- New easily accessible nozzle
- New auto-dearating pump
Enhanced AirFlow™ technology - The DURATIQ features a number of innovations that all interact to increase efficiency and improve the work environment. The entirely redesigned system for dust handling, AirFlow™, is an improvement on its pioneering predecessor. It provides cleaner air, minimizes disturbances and significantly reduces the need for wand vacuuming between grinding steps.
Along with a new Mist Cooler System, MCS, you achieve both optimal grinding effect and service life for your HTC Original Diamond Tools.
AirFlow™ technology provides:
- >100% improved dust collection
- Nearly dust-free work environments
- Less manual dust collection
- Increased service life for diamond tools
- Less risk for tool glazing
Optimized for HTC Original Diamond Tools - When you use HTC Original Diamond Tools with your DURATIQ, you attain maximum system efficiency, along with optimal performance and tool service life.
Born to make a difference
- Reliability - The essential parts of the DURATIQ combine robustness and precision with dustproof encapsulation.
- Operability - It’s never been easier, or more effortless, to grind floors. The new DURATIQ is ergonomic and easy to operate.
- Flexibility - Customize your DURATIQ – and let it grow with the job. It can handle everything from coarse grinding to fine polishing.
- Productivity - With greater precision and better control, you can grind more floor and do it quicker.
|Cord Length||50 ft.|
|Electrical Phase||Single, Three|