Delmhorst HT‑4000 Thermo‑Hygrometer Flooring Package
- Free Shipping
- Includes RH/T-S3 sensor for concrete testing
- Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Temperature range: -40° to 255°F
- Dew point range: -40° to 176°F
Designed specifically for flooring installers and inspectors, the HT-4000F from Delmhorst is a rugged and dependable stand-alone thermo-hygrometer. It features the same fast-acclimating RH/T sensor found in the TotalCheck moisture meter, so you can be assured of accurate, reliable results. The sensor on the HT-4000F is detachable, making it ideal for testing concrete slabs according to the ASTM F2170 standard.
The HT-4000F displays readings on a bright, clear digital display that is also backlit, making it easy to see readings in dark or poorly lit areas. An auto shut-off timer helps preserve battery life, so you don't have to worry about turning it off after use. A 9V battery is included.
The HT-4000F also features a convenient data HOLD feature, letting you reach into a difficult-to-access area to take a reading, hold it on the screen, and then bring the meter back to where you can see the information. It's a handy feature designed to make your job easier.
Like all Delmhorst equipment, the HT-4000F is exceptionally durable and designed to withstand the rigors of heavy use by today's flooring and inspection professionals. It comes with a sturdy carrying case to protect the tool during storage and transport too.
- Temperature Range: -40°F–255°F (-40°C - 124°C)
- Dew Point Range: -40°F–176°F (-40°C - 80°C)
- GPP Range: 0.1–3,820 GPP (Grains Per Pound)
- GPK Range: 0.01–545 GPK (Grains Per Kilogram)
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0–7 PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch)
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0–47 KPA (Kilopascals)
- Relative Humidity Range: 0%–100%, sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard
- Size: 8 1/2” x 3 3/8” x 1 3/4”
- Weight: 11 oz
Flooring Package Includes:
- Carrying case
- (1) RH/T-S3 sensors
- (1) RH/T-C1 cable for easy reading while sensor is in concrete
- (10) CS-3 concrete sleeves for testing in multiple sites
|Warranty Information||1-year warranty|
|Manufacturer Model Number||HT-4000F/PKG|
|Thermo-Hygrometer Calculations||Dew Point, GPP, Rh, Temp, Vapor Pressure|
|Thermo-Hygrometer RH Range||0 to 100%|